Saturday, April 3, 2010

Warmth...

In approximately three hours, Lauren and Meg will touch down in Ulaanbaatar. Ria will be here next Tuesday. They're the first people I've had visit here and they are also three of my most favourite people in the whole entire world. Needless to say, I am somewhat excited about their imminent arrival, so much so that I am actually cleaning the house. If you know me, you'll know I don't do this for just anyone, so yes, they are all very special indeed. I have also purchased a few other supplies for their visit:



To mark this wondrous event, I plan to post a new photo every single day they're here. They deserve nothing less than a clean house and daily recognition that they rule the world. Check back in tonight for bleary eyes, big hugs + bewilderment...

2 comments:

  1. will you do the same when we come???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean the house or buy vodka? Possibly both. At the very least, one...

    ReplyDelete