Thursday, March 18, 2010

Slow News Day...

There's not a whole lot going on right now. Well, not much worth writing about, and difficult to write given that my computer is currently on holiday in Melbourne where it had a little operation (read: got a muthatrucking new motherboard). So yes, it's been a little difficult to postulate / be petulant / post without my special technical friend to lend a hand.

Yesterday, however, something quite extraordinary occurred: the temperature rose above 0 degrees. It was the first time this had happened in something like 4.5 months, ergo it was a momentous occasion. My friend James and I inadvertently live tweeted this outstanding phenomenon because it was really all we could do. It's possible we also uncovered some truths about the TV series 'Lost'.



It also emerged that friends across the world were experiencing similar unexpected jumps in temperature. Most shared in my joy.



Oh spring. You are indeed delightful.

P.S. I promise to NEVER EVER discuss the weather again (if I do it will be on a completely separate weather blog. Do drop me a line if you'd care to be involved.).

No comments:

Post a Comment