Monday, October 4, 2010

The Lost Posts...

I've got five days left in this crazy.sexy.cool country but no time for anything but lots of B's (buuz/byes/babes/brutalworkschedules). As such, I went back into the archives to examine the 'draft' posts I started but never finished in the hope there would be something I could quickly throw online to prove I am all cutting edge + quick. Alas, there were just more photos of strange things I've eaten and ramblings about snow + frozen snot. Among the whining + wining I also found something that will fit surprising well with my next online incarnation. It's a piece about a little dance called the Melbourne Shuffle, and it will be finished when I ride my bike to a cafe to type while drinking a flat white.

I expect to have a fair amount of free time for cycling + caffeine, so you will be able to find my laments about the lack of yaks at (much ado about) melbourne. I also expect I will be attempting to reconcile my relationship with the city I grew apart from via words, photos and a song+dance if you're well-behaved. See you there soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment